• Develop Web based applications using a variety of platforms, such as PHP, HTML, Java script.
• Maintain in-house applications such as billing system, HRM, CRM and other tasks assigned by line manager
• Provide service for software development, software enhancement to existing applications, support the end user, bug fixing and data query using SQL or other query language.
• Database knowledge is mandatory (Mainly MySQL and MSSQL)
• Linux OS experience is a plus, command line usage is heavily used
• Diagnose and resolve problems plus daily ad-hoc tasks.
• Provide good working methods by following our standard document and working process.
• Provide new suggestions for improvement applications and developments.
• Create documentation, such as user manual, technical documents or other as required by Line Manager
• Any other work that the line manager may reasonable request the job holder to perform.
II. Job Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
• Ability to develop on Windows, Linux Platforms.
• Knowledge of PHP, HTML, TSQL, Ajax, Java, XHTML, MySQL, MSSQL is a MUST.
• 6 moths experience with applications developments (projects at university are acceptable)
• Very high commitment with programming and Database (Open source & MySQL plus frameworks)
• Strong commitment & self-improvement in term of programming (any high level language)
• Ability to understand business Process and Workflow.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
• E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel : 085 333 015, 099 555 007
• Applied Position : (Please specify position title here)
• Deadline : 31-October-2018
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.