Application Engineer Trainee - Based in Phnom Penh (5 positions)
Job Purpose: Work as a member of the Application Service Team with in IT. Perform analysis and development on in-house applications and participate in projects and provide support to user when required.
• Develop Web based applications using a variety of platforms, such as PHP, HTML, Java script.
• Provide a set of perform testing procedures, before moving on to developed software and then take into production.
• Diagnose and resolve problems.
• Discuss with the Application Team Leader for all concerns.
• Obey to company rules and company regulations.
• Any other work that the Application Team Leader reasonable request the job holder to perform.
II. Job Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
• Ability to develop on Windows, UNIX and Linux Platforms
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Have a good level of creativity and ability to think-outside-the-box.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team.
• Lotus Notes experience would be useful
• Ability to understand Company Process and Workflow.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
• E-mail : email@example.com
• Tel : 099 555 007
• Applied Position : (Please specify position title here)
• Deadline : 30-November-2018
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.