• To improve customer centric call center and maximize the high level of quality service
II. Job Description
• Provide first level Technical guidance and assistance to EZECOM Customers on the phone, to resolve technical Issues with EZECOM provided services.
• Assist EZECOM Customers on the phone with other enquiries.
• Communicate professionally with EZECOM Customers (and potential Customers) by Phone, E-Mail, and SMS.
• Be prompt to perform actions to assist EZECOM Customers.
• Well follow-up with Colleagues to provide best service to EZECOM Customers.
• Report customer’s complaints or request or suggestion to Call Center Supervisor.
• Escalate issues and concerns to Supervisor and Managers as required.
• Maintain good communication with other EZECOM Staff.
• Well escalation and follow up the pending case with related departments or section
• Other task assign by Manager and Head of Department.
III. Job Requirements
• Bachelor Degree in any fields.
• Ability to speak Chinese is a plus.
• Experience with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications. eg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc.
• Experience in a Customer Service related field of work.
• Ability to Solve Problems.
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills for both Khmer and English (verbal & written).
• Punctual, Patient and Enthusiastic.
• Flexible to work on a rotating schedule and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to work effectively in a Team environment.
• Ability to learn quickly and willing to show initiative.
• Male or Female (People with disabilities are encouraged to apply).
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
• E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel : 099 555 007
• Applied Position : (Please specify position title here)
• Deadline : 31- Jan- 2019
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.