Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in ISP?
EZECOM, Cambodia’s Premium Internet Service Provider, was founded to serve the rapidly expanding business and home user market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fibre optic and WiMAX network with internet, VoIP, VPN, and customer built world class data center.
We are now looking for dynamic, energetic and committed candidates to fill the vacancy as
DC Engineer - Based in Phnom Penh (1Position)
Job Purpose: This position supervises Planning, Design, Implementation and Operation Maintenance functions for the EZECOM Data Center & POP site related infrastructure.
• Manage EZECOM Service providers to perform Preventive and Reactive Maintenance on EZECOM Datacenter & POP and all associated and Electrical systems,
• Ensure Maintenance Records are up-to-date and in good order for audit purposes,
• Provide designs and oversee implementation for POPs and other sites such as Office Building,
• Systems to be maintained included, Incoming Power Supplies, UPSs, AVRs, DC Rectifiers, Generators, ATSs, PDUs, Lighting, Cooling, Fire Detention and Suppression,
• Perform Site Surveys as required,
• Provide technical training/briefing to users on site, cables, security and power systems,
• Perform other tasks as directed by Line manager.
• Qualification in Electric Engineering or related fields,
• At least 3 years work experience related to field
• Past experiences as a Project Team member,
• Able to work closely with all staff including managers and Senior Managers,
• Good at Designing and Troubleshooting,
• Significant hands-on experience with AC and DC power systems,
• Excellence Interpersonal and communication skills for both Khmer and English (verbal & written)
• Professional and able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 077 973 639
Deadline : 31-March-2018
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.