Fixed Asset Trainee - Based in Phnom Penh (01 Position)
Position Purpose: Fixed Asset Trainee will help FA Supervisor count Telcoteh FA country wide. His contribution will help the company to ensure proper physical control and FA usage.
I.Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Perform fixed assets physical count (Both Phnom Penh and Province).
• Perform fixed asset tagging.
• Onsite of FA verify at project Borey.
• Gather and post FA invoice after month-end
• Perform other ad-hoc task as requested.
II.Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, and other relevant fields.
• Fresh graduated is highly encouraged to apply.
• Be able to travel to province, So Male is preferred.
• Good at communication skills, integrity, and highly committed to result. Ability to use Ms. Excel is a plus
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
• E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel : 099 555 007
• Applied Position : (Please specify position title here)
• Deadline : 31-October-2018
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.