Head of Product Development - Based in Phnom Penh (1 position)
Purpose of Job: To work and report to CCO in all the tasks involving product management and development.
I.Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Head of Product Development will work and report directly to CCO on (but not limited to) the following:
• Product Management: (35%)
-Renovate existing products to ensure that products are up to current market requirement, competitive and standout in the market.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing in setting up various strategies within the whole products life cycle.
• Product Development: (20%)
- Maintain product development roadmap which align with business strategy and long-term plan.
- Supervise Product development manager on various projects in the product development life-cycle.
- Work with vendors & partners to bring about new products.
- Develop business case and proposal for top management decision regarding product management & development.
• Supervise Business Intelligent team: (15%)
- Define & design business reporting requirements and lead BI team in building reporting platform.
- Work with IT team to build unified BI platform to be used by all teams
• Supervise Quality Management team: (15%}
- Monitor customers satisfaction
- Monitor service quality of company's products as well as competitors
- Work with relevant teams to ensure the delivery of quality services to customers.
• Support Marketing team: (15%}
- Key moderator for all material design & authoring relating company's products
- Support the team in setting up strategies to align with overall commercial as well as company's goal
II. Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• At least bachelor degree in IT.
• At least 5 years experience working in ISP or other related industries, especially in product team.
• Previous experience in product management & development role is preferred.
• Previous experience working as project manager.
• Outstanding communication both written and spoken English.
• The ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
• The ability to work and communicate effectively among different departments/teams, especially between technical and non-technical.
• The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
• E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tel : 099 555 007, 017 287 004
• Applied Position : (Please specify position title here)
• Deadline : 15-December-2018
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.