- Organize the Installation of DSL and GPON Internet and other communication Connections for EZECOM Customers.
- Diagnose issues that have been escalate from Technical Support for DSL and GPON Connections.
I.Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Coordinate the installation of Internet Connections and other Communications Connections for EZECOM Customers following EZECOM Procedures. Over the phone, remote support and on the customer site as required;
• Communicate with and control EZECOM Staff and Contractors to perform Installations;
• Keep records of Installations and keep system data up to date;
• Monitor external EZECOM Service Providers and Contractors for effectiveness and professionalism;
• Keep track of EZECOM Stock of equipment including Routers and Modems, Installs, Changes and Recovery;
• Take proper care of EZECOM Stock, Equipment and Properties;
• Find solutions for difficult install situations;
• Assist with the diagnosis and repair of faults with Fiber and DSL connections;
• Follow-up Colleagues inside EZECOM to provide service to EZECOM Customers;
• Report customer’s complaints or request or suggestion to Customer Care Supervisor or Manager;
• Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time by Manager.
II. Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Tertiary qualifications related to the IT and or Communications fields are desirable;
• Prior Work Experience in the IT and or Communications fields are desirable;
• Ability to organize own and others schedules;
• Ability to work effectively in a busy environment and under pressure;
• Experience with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications.eg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc.;
• Ability to Solve Problems;
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills for both Khmer and English (verbal & written). Multi-language skills are preferable.
• Ability to travel on company business, potentially to other Provinces;
• Punctual, Patient and Enthusiastic;
• Flexible to work outside of normal business hours when required;
• Ability to work effectively in a Team environment;
• Ability to learn quickly and willing to show initiative.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 099 555 007
Deadline : 30 November 2018
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.