Position Purpose: Promote and achieve revenue and sales targets within the designated sector/territory.
I.Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Promote and achieve revenue and sales targets within the designated sector/territory;
• Develops and implements agreed upon sale plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area;
• Works with the senior sales officer, customer service and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision;
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via direct visit, telephone calls, emails;
• Negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales; gather market and customer information;
• Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with senior sales office, sales manager; advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions;
• Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
• Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations;
• Monitor and report market activities and industry trends;
• Any other related tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
II. Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or IT;
• At least 1 years sales experience in ISP, IT or other related industries;
• Passionate and results-driven;
• Customer-service oriented;
• Good command of English – speaking and writing;
• Computer literacy – MS Office, Internet & E-mail;
• Willingness to travel and work in a team of professionals;
• Residential candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
• E-mail : email@example.com
• Tel : 099 555 007, 012 287 004
• Applied Position : (Please specify position title here)
• Deadline : 28-Feb-2019
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.