I.Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist with the technical issue for troubleshooting of Ezecom customers' requirement following EZECOM Procedures.
• Getting training how to resolve Technical Issues for Customers with EZECOM provided services. Over the phone, remote support and on the customer's site as required.
• Be prompt to perform actions to assist EZECOM Customers and learning how to work as Technical service support.
• Be prompt and take proper care of EZECOM Equipment and Property.
• Escalate issues and concerns to Supervisor and leader as required.
• Follow-up Colleagues inside EZECOM to provide service to EZECOM Customers.
• Getting trained on communication skills.
• Maintain good relationships with EZECOM Customers and Potential EZECOM Customers.
• Assist and learn how to report customer’s complaints or request or suggestion to a Supervisor or Manager utilizing prevalent tools.
• Follow EZECOM Processes, Policies and procedures and Code of Conduct.
II. Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Completed the course of computer science (middle term Or year fours)
• There is a clarification of the effort and dedication to further education as a technical officer
• Completed in basis as an IT knowledge. With Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, Fiber Optic and other internet related technologies.
• Basic or skill with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications. Egg; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc.
• Good attitude and collaborate in team for improvement and development.
• Quick and willing to show initiative and ability to work effectively in a Team environment.
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills in both Khmer and English (verbal & written). Multi-language skills are preferable.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email; Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences;
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : 099 555 007
Deadline : 30-November-2018
Please state the place you would like to apply for.