Technician - Based in Phnom Penh (05 Positions)
Position Purpose: Perform of the DC, PoP and regular maintenance DC Infra and provide support to user when required with the main responsibilities as below:
- Maintenance DC Infra;
- Cable Management and rack management;
- Facilitate installation at DC and PoP;
- Cooperate with Engineering and O&M.
I. Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Maintaining DC Infra, Generator, DC aircon and electrical;
• Cable management and rack management;
• Facilitate installation at DC and PoP;
• Identify and define electrical, generator and aircon as requirements;
• Fix Aricon, Generator and other electrical material;
• Provide good working methods by following company’s standard;
• Perform other tasks as directed by Line manager.
II. Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Qualification in Electric Engineering or related fields;
• Hand on experience in electrical, including generator, UPS, Rectifier, aircon,
• Knowledge of application codes, standards and regulations;
• Skill in installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and component;
• Good communication and international skills;
• Have a good level of creativity and ability to think-outside –the-box;
• demonstrated ability to work as a member of the team;
• Ability to understand company process and work flow.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 099 555 007
Deadline : 30-Nov-2018
Please state the place you would like to apply for.
Only short- listed candidates will be contacted for interview.