Trainee - Install Coordinator
– Based in Phnom Penh (2 Positions)
- Assist and Organize the Installation and maintenance of GPON Internet and other Communications Connections for ZECOM Customers.
- Getting train and assist with the team in diagnose issues that have been escalated from Technical Support for GPON connections.
I.Job Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist and Coordinate the installation of Internet Connections and other Communications Connections for EZECOM Customers following EZECOM Procedures. Over the phone, remote support and on the customer's site as required.
• Assist and learn how to Communicate with and control Contractors to perform Installs and maintenance.
• Assist and follow-up to keep staff members on time for appointments.
• Keep records of Installations data and keep the system data up to date.
• Assist and learn how to monitor external EZECOM Service Providers and Contractors for effectiveness and professionalism.
• Keep track of EZECOM Stock of equipment including Routers and Modems, Installs, Changes and Recovery.
• Take proper care of EZECOM Stock and Equipment and Property.
• Assist with the diagnosis and repair of faults with Fibre connections.
• Be prompt to perform actions to assist EZECOM Customers.
• Promptly escalate issues and concerns to Management as required.
• Follow-up Colleagues inside EZECOM to provide service to EZECOM Customers.
• Maintain good communication with other EZECOM Staff.
• Follow EZECOM Processes, Policies and procedures.
II.Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Completed the course of computer science (middle term Or year fours)
• There is a clarification of the effort and dedication to further education as a technical officer
• Completed in basis as IT knowledge. With Modems, Fiber Optic and other internet related technologies.
• Basic or skill with common Computer Operating Systems and Internet Related Applications. Egg;
• Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, E-Mail etc.
• Good with Interpersonal and communication skill for both Khmer and English (Verbal & written) multi language skill are preferable.
• Good attitude and collaborate in team for improvement and development.
• Quickly and willing to show initiative and ability to work effectively in a Team environment.
• Ability to learn quickly and willing to show initiative.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, Cover Letter clearly indicating Position applied for, with current photo and the expected salary to HR Department at EZECOM Office or via email. Competitive salary and benefits will be offered based on qualifications and experiences.
Head Office: #7D, Cambodian Chamber of Commerce Building, Russian Blvd, Ground floor, Phnom Penh:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 099 555 007, 017 287 004
Deadline : 10-Dec-2018